Some hints on searching
- dates are stored in the format dd-Mon-yy so searching for -05 will find all events in 2005, -Aug- will find all the August events, etc, etc.
- if you want all standard distance events try searching for 40k, Ironman would be 112M.
- we include the BTA region the event takes place in so you can search for Southern or NorthWest or STA or ITU, etc, etc.
- you get 25 search results per page, please click the "next page" button at the bottom of the page for more.
- the price shown is normally the non-BTA cost but see the note above.
- the search covers ALL the data so you may get some oddities!!
- there's a basic search form on the page you get next so you don't have to keep coming back here!!
Try these pre-defined searches (please note that they will not always return all the events that would be found by a general search):
- January 2005, February 2005, March 2005, April 2005, May 2005, June 2005, July 2005, August 2005, September 2005, October 2005, November 2005, December 2005
- Next year (2006)
- NorthEast, Yorkshire & Humberside, East Midlands, Eastern, London, South East, Southern, SouthWest, West Midlands, North West, Wales, Scotland
- World Championship Qualifiers, National Championship
- National Ranking/Grand Prix races (Triathlon), (Duathlon)
- WTC, ITU, ETU
- full or half Ironman-distance
- Olympic distance
- Children's events
Our calendar is updated regularly and includes mainland UK races currently known. Additional race calendars are provided by the British Triathlon Association (BTA), the Scottish Triathlon Association (STA), the Welsh Triathlon Association (WTA) and the Irish Triathlon Association (ITA) which also covers Northern Ireland.
In addition, this list also has data taken from the ITU, ETU, WTC, Powerman and other websites. All sources are duly acknowledged and any errors in transcription are our responsibility. If you know of any events that are missing or details that are incorrect or incomplete please email webmastertriathletes-uk.org.
If you want to add an event or amend an existing entry please use this form
Where known, we include the (Format) for events. The key is: S - Swim (pool), So - Swim (open water), B - Bike, and R - Run. Other codes include x where an element is cross-country or off-road, K for kayak (generally in quadrathon) and O for some other discipline (sometimes indoor rowing).
It has been pointed out that the old Universal Race Entry Form simply doesn't exist anywhere these days so we've popped it back online as both a PDF file and as a plain text file. Please note that you should always check dates, etc with the organisers first. If you want to check the weather then try MetCheck (our favourite) or the BBC Weather Centre.